The narrow, conical form and dense fragrant foliage of Incense Cedar makes it a good choice for a privacy screen or windbreak. Adaptable to a range of conditions, it can grow up to 2 feet per year once established. Incense Cedar is native to Oregon and northern California, but is widely grown in Washington.
- Mature height: 90′ to 150′
- Mature width: 15′ to 20′
- Light conditions: full sun to part shade
- Soil: well-drained; moist
- Sold in bundles of ten bare-root plants
- 12″+ tall/ $7.50 per bundle
Bare-root plants are dug when they are dormant and are sold with sawdust around the roots instead of soil.