New for 2024!
Giant Sequoia, known as the world’s largest tree, is native to the western Sierra Nevada in California. It is fast growing, pyramidal and dense. This makes it a great screen or specimen tree in large spaces. It prefers sun and moist well-drained soil and is excellent habitat for squirrels, sparrows, finches and chipmunks.
- Mature height: 100′ to 300′
- Mature width: 30′
- Light conditions: full sun to part shade
- Soil: well-drained; moist
- Sold in bundles of ten large plugs
- 6″+ tall/ $19.00 per bundle
Plugs are grown in cylindrical tubes about 1″ in diameter. The roots of large plugs are approximately 8″ long.
42 in stock